PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The perpetual 'Am I too old?' thread
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2024, 05:37
P40Warhawk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Steponas
Nice one!!😀

Have you been in Lithuania?

Thanks very much for the honest opinion. It is always a good thing to hear what other sees in the situation. Well, everyone of us would love to get the highest rating, but you have to always see the reality. For me personally, I will be happy by accomplishing the long, hard but enjoyable road to the goal. Of course I am thinking about Ryanair or Wizzair, but it will depends on the current situation. We have there local companies as well, like Avion Express, GetJet and etc, they are the option, but priority would be the low cost due to hours you can make annually.

Agree with your opinion, there are plenty of stuff in aviation, me personally started to work as a 737 mechanic and right now I am in the management position with responsibility of various projects, but the dream always stalking me 😀 When I finished my PPL, I told to myself that its going to be the thing, when I am going to an airfield, renting a Cessna and enjoying it as a hobby. Of course its a lot of fun, but deep in heart, you want more. That’s why I made my decision to continue towards it. Worst case scenario, I can end as FI which is not bad to be honest.

Of course will keep you posted! And also, if you have a chance to visit Lithuania again, let me know! 😉

Have a good one!!
Labas Rytas,

Yeah I did my Integrated training in BAA. I was in the very first group in 2011.

So stayed like 2 years in Lietuva 😄.

Also flew in GetJet.

There are some good options, there especially as you are a local and have your background in Aviation. Especially the technical part.

Geras dienos 😉.