PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Qantas International recruitment 2024
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jan 2024, 07:27
SnakeBite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accommodation near Joy Building

Hello,

COMMUTERS accommodation:

I know that post might not be much of relevance now but I did rent a great granny flat near by the training facility in Sydney of which I am moving out end of February2024.

This furnished apartment comes with cordless vacuum cleaner, DC silent 15 speed fan (no AC in flat), basic cooking utensils, kitchen (new fridge, microwave, oven, kettle, toaster). Washing machine can be shared depending on the arrangement of the nice and warming family who lives there. Pool usage and internet included and no extra cost. I have paid 560 per week for a nice quiet learning experience during ground school where I also get privacy similar to your own apartment. Maybe they are willing to negotiate since you are going to be Qantas crew... yayyyy

Below here are the photos of the place and please feel free to reach out if you have any further question in regards to that or even ground school which I have completed in December 2023.

(i do have more photos)

Last edited by SnakeBite; 22nd Jan 2024 at 08:21. Reason: adding more information