PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress recruitement for 2024 season is starting
Old 21st Jan 2024, 22:53
sinemeister

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey there, I hope you're all doing great!

I'll be in Antalya next Wednesday (January 31) to take Mollymawk. Anyone here for the same date? I'd be happy to get in touch!

I have some questions as the training pack allows only 20 runs for each module. Any help and answer would be greatly appreciated!

1. Time Sharing: Training runs last 10 minutes but as far as I know, the actual test lasts 20 minutes. Is it reasonable to double my test results to get an indication of where my results sit? I've done 6 runs so far and my average is like 2200 pts. I just can't practice it enough because of the limited runs. What portion of the questions are 5-6 digit operations? Are the other operations similar to the practice runs? (3-digit divisions, 2-digit additions, 15-35-45-55-65 percentages, 4-5 digit number recognitions etc., simple 1-2 digit multiplications, 7-8 items of 2-digit highest/lowest/second highest/second lowest sequences and so on)

As for Spatial Orientation and Working Memory: I understand that I'd expect no big surprises. I need to get myself familiar with faster commands and different cube layouts for SO. Expect same thing but longer for the WM. Is it correct?

Thanks in advance for any help! As I said, I'd be happy to get in touch beforehand if anyone will be in Antalya on 31st. Have a nice day and good luck to everyone!