PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fun with Students
View Single Post
Old 18th Jan 2024, 08:40
Krystal n chips
Thought police antagonist

Location: Where I always have been...firmly in the real world
Received 127 Likes on 92 Posts
Originally Posted by langleybaston
Nobody but nobody was ever up for 100% when I taught/ lectured/ harangued/ bored. Thus deducting one percent would lead to 98%. Nobody ever got that, either.
Well that says a lot about you really.

You will be shocked and appalled to learn contemporary training techniques negate some dinosaur doing their best to sap students morale and place the emphasis firmly on the instructor to facilitate student development and learning. The RAF actually ran an excellent Facilitators course, which was oversubscribed with applicants....which may give you a further clue.

Works remarkably well in fact and certainly when involving EBT / VLE techniques.

On the other hand, possibly your social diary possibly had plenty of empty dates given invites to end of course parties must have been rare.

To save you getting too apoplectic, I used to have similar, but "more direct and open " shall we say, "discussions " with former "colleagues ", not that they were, who were quite happy to churn out "Death by Powerpoint " as it saved them any involvement with something known as.....progress.
The following 2 users liked this post by Krystal n chips: