PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alaska Airlines 737-900 MAX loses a door in-flight out of PDX
Old 18th Jan 2024, 07:10
D Bru

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Brady Bis

Originally Posted by A0283
On Brady’s slide “Boeing Statement” he uses a photo that I posted on Pprune (I know that because I cropped the original), but says he has “no source” instead of Pprune… next to that he has been honest about at least one mistake he made earlier himself… in that sense it is a puzzle that people with good intentions work on together… using each other’s information and not name calling or apportioning blame… which is in the spirit (no pun intended) of aerospace safety investigation…
Yep, and Brady has now a whole slide on the -900ER with the door plug option, using my PPruNe conversation with DaveReidUK on the probable reason why those plugged 900ER's are not covered by the FAA grounding. Only a week ago Brady emailed me quite stiffly that "The -900ER does not have the plug option, only an exit door in that location", when I asked him the same question. Since then I've of course sent him ample proof of the contrary.