PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SunExpress recruitement for 2024 season is starting
Old 12th Jan 2024, 20:54
kefserdar

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GreatSky
Hi !
Does anyone have information related Mollymawk Math&Science, English and Aeronautics questions? the questions totally different from Official Training Mollymawk ? Or should we expect more or less the same ?
Originally Posted by hayk
Hi everyone !
Just few questions.

What is a good score on the spacial orientation test for the mollymawk ?

And for the mollymawk assessment day, do we need to have a formal attire or we can come wearing normal clothes ?

Is it just gonna be only the mollymawk test and then go home or do we carry on with the next steps straight after the mollymawk if positive ?

Thanks in advance !
Hi. I passed the exam at early of the jan. As you can see my english is pretty bad. Had itep before with overall 4.4 but mollymawk english gave me hardest times. Only able to get 24 or something. But because i passed itep before, they didnt care.

Math science close to training. English too. Math science kind of easy. I get 60 percent with few days of refreshing basics and formulas.

Didnt get aeronautics because im local applicant. Applicated for cadet.

Other sections are mostly not easy . Got 80 at wm, 72 so, 56 ts. Ts is not too hard. Get used to listen 5 figures numbers. Dont waste time at 5 figures minus 4 figures questions. I was expecting harder so kind of paniced while not getting hard questions and only able to did 56. Chill and you will be ok. Do all trainings though.

S.O is soooo different from training. I had like over 90 percentage in last 5 6 times of training but made too much mistake in real exam. Shapes are really different. Check out atpl.tv.

Wm was chilling and in the last parts of 3 hour exam. You get too tired when you get to this point. So get used to handle wm when you tired. You can try 3 in a row in training. But really calmed my mined after all that rush. Complitely same with training but longer.

Second dudes question:

Score in training is misleading at this section. Record your trainings and watch them at 1.5x speed. Helps more then actual training. While you watch them, keep doing the works and keep imagining commands too.

Wear something comfy. Your gonna sit for 3 hours. Two times break. Breaks 5 minutes long.

Mollymawk and go for cadet but for already had licence, not sure. Probably same though.