PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Harry Legend...?
View Single Post
Old 12th Jan 2024, 18:20
Finningley Boy

Received 77 Likes on 43 Posts
I was never entirely certin whether HRH Harry was a trained pilot or a Weapons Officer/Observer, I'm not sure of the precise term the Army use for their "Back Seaters", however, if there is one thing for certain, Prince Harry has had a complete change of admirers since he married the delectable Meghan.

His cheer leaders today are the kind of people who before hand might have sneered at the Royal Familiy indeed leaned toward Republicanism.

Pre-2018, when everyone thought the world was moving on into broad sunlit uplands with Harry and Meg's tying of the knot, and before personal staff assigned to Meghan started leaving their posts for personal reasons, Harry's chief cheer leaders were typical Royalists. His sneering and mocking enemies could be found in the left wing end of the media and political circles, which now defend him with bulging eyed intemperance.

I recall a one time Labour MP, Emma Dent-Coad, mocking the good Prince in the most contemptuous fashion, he "can't actually fly a helicopter" - "he just sits there going 'vroom vroom'. Was a more typical regard from those who are now in his fan club. All before, of course, he and Meghan got married, then shoved it up the Royal Family and got down with the glitarati and various leftleaning causes.

FB

Last edited by Finningley Boy; 12th Jan 2024 at 21:37.
The following 6 users liked this post by Finningley Boy: