PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hour Building USA - (Master thread)
View Single Post
Old 11th Jan 2024, 09:29
silverlik

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FlyingIce
Says my inbox is full even though I only have one PM and I cant even reply to that because "Inbox is full".

First I went to a school in Ohio but there it took so long time to get an appointment with an FAA FSDO in Ohio (we booked the trip on a short notice and didn't have a long time to book the appointment) to verify my JAA license and get my FAA PPL based on my foreign license that I always had to fly with an instructor (cost alot more than planed).

I called Neil at flighttimebuilding.com and he said that he had an available plane and that he could get me an appointment for the verification of my license the next day, we drove down to Florida (from -25° to +25° C ) and the next day I had an appointment with a guy from FAA and got my license.
He got me flying right away with an instructor for a checkout on the plane and I was ready to go, Neil was so kind to even get us a house and a car for less than we paid for our rental car. I can't recomend this guy enough. I had the plane all for myself for 6 weeks so no need to book ahead of time and fight for few slots like bigger schools I have been to.

We are at least 8 guys here from Iceland that have done a lot of hours at that place.
Hi Flyingice !
Do you have any of Neil's contacts as his site is down at the moment? Thanks a mil !