PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Luton-10
Thread: Luton-10
View Single Post
Old 10th Jan 2024, 12:19
LTNman

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by pabely
This year, LLA’s continued focus on delivering brilliant passenger service.
I just love these articles that seems to have been written by LLAOL publicity department where everything is roses with nothing bad to report. It would be far better if it was balanced and while rightly celebrating achievements mentioning what has gone wrong and what they are doing about it.

Maybe it has slipped their mind that 3 months ago today a fire wrecked not only their car park with over 1400 motorists having their cars written off but also their drop off zone imploded. Now the airport has a drop off area outside the CTA with a long walk to get to and from the terminal until around the end of 2025 . No mention either about peak time queues with passengers missing their flights. I guess they just forgot to mention it.

I note that work is being carried out to the temporary entrance and exit of the remaining MSCP. I have no idea what is going on but it looks like minor adjustments to traffic flows.

We are now on day 8 of the removal of the multi-story car park with not much happening that is visible.

Written off cars that have been removed to a rubber lined compound, which is good to see.

Meanwhile Easyjet has parked up many of its aircraft on the south stands.

Last edited by LTNman; 10th Jan 2024 at 13:33.