PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 30-40 Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Quit each month ?
Old 25th Jan 2004, 18:46
Wanttobecc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exactly that "galley hag"

sure I'm bitter I hate to see my friends disappointed for something they put a lot of energy into and fly all the way to Dubai to be absolutely exhausted because of the conditions and sexual come ons by Management, the so called "meetings" which end up being just moves on CC from the Sheiks and Higher Management. Rememeber it is cabin Crew not prostitution.!!!!!
I like my sleep and so i won't apply with Emirates, because what I here they can't even get time differences right, and call at 2.00 a.m
Also I don't think after 2 weeks training i would be fit to attend to customers safely and comfortably, simply because Emirates wants to get CC in the air as soon as possible.
I have not heard of one single person slip through the Virgin 5 week training and interview process. VB CC are gorgeous and have an excellent reputation, but they are intelligent enough to finish the training, and without the 80% pass in all subjects they will not get onboard.
As for Geoff Dixon....... dinner with him...?? who is he??? Virgin has a 32.1% Australian market share and hovers around that. Increasing day by day by day, and it will get above 50 % Jetstar will collapse and then bye bye Geoff Dixon, he is getting grey hairs as we speak. Virgin has in store something amazing once Virgin Atlantic touches Australian shores and that is why Richard Branson is smiling and upper Management and all u lucky VB CC should be as well jut wait and see, Branson is a genius.