PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Commercial Pilot
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2024, 16:25
henry6024

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
hi guys some knowledge about myself I'm 28 and a BRITISH CITIZEN now I did my ATPL INTERGATED in GREECE global aviation.sa graduated and got my EASA LICENSE in 2016 at the time I was 18. And hadn't found a job applied to a few companies but didn't get in from 2 airlines then about 2019 I decided to see if there were any opportunities as there were not a lot of job positions for cadet pilots as every company has their cadet pools so went through a hard process of deciding my type rating on the 737NG at the time there we a lot of job availabilities "before the whole max incident" I did my type rating in Lithuania with BAA training. when I finished my TR and went to credit it to my license in December of 2019 the pandemic derailed the whole thing from then I have been working around to keep my license up to date and TR. I tried applying to some companies but it got increasingly harder ever since Brexit a lot of companies require you to have an EU passport or resident permit which I can't get and the hard thing is there are a lot of jobs now I could but I am missing the EU requirement.
does anyone know where I could apply in the UK or anywhere?

please help!!!!!