PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - DLR test training advises
View Single Post
Old 7th Jan 2024, 15:21
achab

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DLR test training advises

Hi everyone,
on the 29th of February 2024 I will have to undertake the DLR test.
After purchased the test I have received a link to their software to train myself for it.
It is about one week I am usng it, and I have noticed it looks, at least for me, very hard.
So, I have a couple of questions for those who have already undertaken it, and maybe who have passed it.
Have you applied any particular tehnique when solving those exercises? I mean, especially for those memory based, did you find a convenient way to approach and improve your performance?
If any, could you share it?
The second thing I would like to ask is if you could maybe share your results of these training exercises, so that I can have a better idea of how far I am to have a proper preparation to pass the test.
For example, currently, in the RMS exercise (that where a voice says a list of numbers and you have to write them in the inverse order), my best score is of 3.0 (average correct numbers I remember).
I fear this is a quite low score, so it would be interesting for me to know the performance of those who passed the test and work on trying to reach at least the same results.
Thank you very much in advace, Federico