PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 30-40 Virgin Blue Cabin Crew Quit each month ?
Old 25th Jan 2004, 05:23
Wanttobecc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
stop complaining

I was recently at VB Group Interview and the recruiters clearly stated, " u could expect to be away from home base up to 14 days a month". Now for all those that are complaining, why choose this type of position u make it difficult for those choosing the relaxed lifestyle and that perhaps want to do that.
AS for the complaints about cleaning, 5 crew cleaning a small 737-700, can't be that difficult, gives u something to do rather than just waiting for the guests to get onboard. Nickmelb is right, his friend earns great money and I hear the same, just under $1,000 buckeroos a week plus in a coupe of months use of Makepeace Island sounds good to me, if it does not, don't apply, and if u do apply don't get back to this forum in 4 mths time and bitch about it. YOUR CHOICE!!!!!!

Anyone know SMILE, NICKMELB your friend that woeks for VB if they get travel concessions only on VB or also other partner airlines worldwide. Standby concessions or confirmed, how long have to wait? any other gr8 concessions that u can tell these complainers about.

Cheers