PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Red Arrows - toxic culture
View Single Post
Old 24th Dec 2023, 05:02
fdr

Received 861 Likes on 257 Posts
Originally Posted by NutLoose
Or the answer I got when they asked me who was the German Lady I was with last night and myself telling them that it is none of their business, I got the immortal words

”we will find her you know”

”Good luck with that, you only have 40 odd million to filter out” says I as I walked out of the door.
appreciate the sentiment, not the math. That was some time ago, and the demographics of Germany have been upside down since the 70's. excluding those under 16, well, let's make it 21 for charity, and excluding those in zimmer frames, say above 60... there would be about 24 million young frauleins. Of those, around 80% would be married, and 99% of those married probably would prefer a Zimmer frame to a date with Nutty, on his good days. The remainder, at least 0.05% would be blind and mute which would be within the Venn diagram of interest. The IQ of the remaining 21% of 24 million, about 4 million +/-, would have 1/2 of 20% in the range of concern that would spend time with our trusty Nutty one. which is 400,000 frauleins to be reviewed. At 1 an hour to assess, that's not so long for the MPs to do their plodding.

Merry Xmas Nutty.

P stop S stop semi colon don't.... stop