PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2004, 15:19
Wanttobecc

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
skywalker or whatever

I understand what u r trying to say, compare fish with dogs.

however u r obviously not one of tens of thousands that have been humiliated apparently at Emirates Open Days, I have it all, as someone taped what the Recruitment people stated at Opening Day, and boy u can count me as one of the ones that will definitely NOT APPLY WITH THIS RIDICULOUS AIRLINE.

yes it is a good carrier and yes it has modern planes but of course it does stupid, it uses it's oil as revenue not bums in seats. My Dad came back from Europe plane was empty, a relative came back from N.Z plane had about 22 people on it, another friend just came back from Dubai, the connection was empty........oil money bucko that is what they put on revenue...... Dubai has the 3rd largest mafia in the world, now don't u read the forums, how is it that Emirates discriminates like crazy 'Oil money" and nothing is done about it.

What about the outspoken C Crew that have gone to Head Offices and myseriously are back in their countries, certainly not by choice, given 48hrs to vacate their shared apartment, a **** load of deductions from their pay and told not to return. don't you read the New York Times? What goes up must come down...... Emirates hireing 1,000 CC in 4 months.......if my Grandmother applied she would get through, I even know of one person that did not even go to O.Day, was interviewed and then put into the last part of training and is up in the air after 2 weeks because they did not have enough CC for their expansions....... PLEASE

Give me Richard Branson any day honey!!!

Once V .Atlantic reaches Australian shores mid year Virgin will rule the world, bite my words!!!