PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Blue Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 24th Jan 2004, 14:16
QF skywalker

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
wanttobec,

I couldn't resist to not pull you up on what you have said about emirates and virgin blue.
I would be proud to work for Virgin Blue, all I hear is complaint afer complaint after complaint about Emirates, other than they make good money because tax free but what is money anyways?
Money ? Ask the Virgin girls what money is honey, they need more for the hard work they perform and f/a unfriendly working conditions. Don't be so deluded about what it might be like to a work for a company purely based on the dealings with the girls from HR.

Also all of the whingers who complain about EK are the ones who are already living back home in oz after 2months away from Australia and couldn't hack being away from home - they are not the ones who have made a career out of emirates as friends of mine have done and love it. Please remember that virgin blue is no emirates - EK are a full service long haul airline so time zone differences, long haul flights and a much broader range of nationalities to deal with are all part of your day. I am not saying that virgin staff don't work hard but it would be stupid to compare the two and simply write off EK just because a couple of your friends couldn't hack it - we've heard it all before.

You seem enthusiastic and congratulations on that, but I think you need to get a little more clued in before you mouth off.