PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - TNFlygirl crash analysis
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2023, 20:05
Luray

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by menekse
A walk in European airports and you will see first hand the kind people they hire for this occupation. Wonder if they can reach the overhead panel or if it is safe to wear an oxygen mask with these beards. Adverts from EU airlines are portraying exactly that
Currently I work in ME, moving back to EU in a few months, can't believe that I will actually miss some stuff here
Menekse,

When I joined ab in 2019 they still had no facial hair policy but it was changed 1 month later making it legal. In a week a lot of young pilots looked like they are homeless. I don't know why people grow pubic hair on their faces. It makes em look dirty and unprofessional. Once I saw a lady captain from **** EU airline and she was covered in tattoos, hands , neck and even something on the forehead.
I always iron my uniform and shave before going on duty. There is no better feeling than a splash of bay rum or aquavelva on a freshly shaved skin.

Apologies for the off topic. Feel very sad for the pilot and her father. Try not to forget that flying machines will kill you unless you die of natural causes.