PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Jet2 pay rises
Thread: Jet2 pay rises
View Single Post
Old 16th Dec 2023, 11:36
Prob30Tempo TSRA

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by midnight cruiser
It's not all about money (and frankly all the locos pay within a few grand of reach other, plus winter rosters that apparently are still usually filled up to minimum days off with standbys, so that benefit is debatable. Plus uniforms that look like they were sourced from a party fancy dress shop). Described to me as a very very odd company, and not in a good way; She thought highly of the pilot side, but support from the other teams/mini fiefdoms (CC, ground etc) dependant on whether they feel like it or not, and only accountable upwards to management at HQ, and not within base, hence weird infighting and occasional lack of cooperation. If an airline feels the need to plaster "friendly low fares" on its planes, (crocodile smiles abound) and when "work as one team" is described as working less as one team than any other she had encountered, one has to wonder....

what’s wrong with “ friendly low fares “? Seems they are trying to to distance themselves from the opposition - unfriendly low fares and the clockwork orange .

I’m impressed with their TCs and the way they’ve built the business - I remember channex when it had a handful of F27s - they’ve come a long way