PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair pricing... new costs or computer error?
Old 11th Dec 2023, 16:39
luoto

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by beardy
The in-house training department conducts regular, periodic training and mandatory examination alongside rigorous monitoring of SOPs. They set and maintain the professional standards. Any sloppy approach from them leads to an unsafe culture and a dangerous attitude to safety. Training is not the same as teaching.
As I made clear, I don't know. ChatGPT even is a little hesitant.

Ryanair operates its own training program for pilots through the Ryanair Pilot Training Programme. Traditionally, pilots are required to cover the cost of their training, known as self-sponsored or "pay-to-fly" programs. However, the specifics can change over time, so it's a good idea to check with the airline or their current pilot recruitment information for the most up-to-date details on their training program and any associated costs or agreements.

Your answer may be lost in translation. So does RYR pay "people who are not yet qualified to be pilots, to be pilots" yes/no Are those in the aforementioned group required to contribute any more for this privilege? yes/no.

I do not think I actually commented on legally required operational practices and recurrent training for those who are already qualified. Mostly on the grounds I don't know.