PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Schools in Philippines info
View Single Post
Old 11th Dec 2023, 01:53
Mikk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Isai
Any update ? I'm about to head off to the Phillipines in couple month, to get a PPL, CCL and maybe IR, I'm still not sure in what school I'm going to enroll. The Royhle Aviation Academy is so far my favourite option, but I'll wait to have seen it before to decide, I'm going to visit several of them.
Have you succesfully obtained your licenses ? It's been ten years from now, I'm not even sure you'll answer, but looking at your decision to enroll in the Royhle, was it worth it ? What were the pros and cons of this school ?

Thank you for replaying, it's hard to find any information about the flight schools in the Phillipines.
Don't worry about Royhle Aviation Academy. One of the few best flight schools in the Philippines. I personally know this school for on time training and their quality in training. My friends who are into General aviation has good opinion about this school. Like you said personal visit and talk with few students will help you make a decision. All the best with your training.