PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Hill Helicopters HX50
View Single Post
Old 8th Dec 2023, 00:13
tbtstt

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bravo73
Is this the first Hill video that you’ve watched? Those ‘two clowns’ have been part of the marketing effort for the past few years. One is a an experienced flight instructor (with his own YouTube channel) and the other has obviously flown around the world. They aren’t going anywhere.

And, btw, who is ‘Richard’ Hill? You’ve just been watching a long presentation from Dr Jason Hill (AKA CRAN, FWIW).
Top tip: don't have a conversation about someone called Richard while you are in the middle of typing a forum post!

My apologies, it was of course Jason, not Richard! And yes, I have caught most of the web presentations so far, so I am aware of the identity and background of Mischa and Ruben. I know they are an established part of the program and have been for some time - and I am sure they are contributing plenty off stage - but I personally thought their stage antics (and volume) detracted from the presentation.

Richa- no, Jason, seems to absolutely know his product inside out. The "hype men" felt unnecessary and somewhat at odds with the otherwise professional presentation of the whole thing. But hey, maybe I'm just out of touch and the crowd like to have the main speaker get interrupted and spoken over.

I chatted with two people today (one engineer and one pilot) who were both at the presentation yesterday and that was their only real critique of the event. Otherwise they were impressed with what they saw and what they learned from other Hill staff afterwards.
The following 2 users liked this post by tbtstt: