PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Generation CAE MPL easyJet
View Single Post
Old 6th Dec 2023, 16:59
Pilot.Mark

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Given the significant financial investment of the course, whether you chose to pursue it or not, I believe you need facts to make an informed decision. Beware of the below.

Originally Posted by Duca
I agree with you, at least if the offer will be revoked the student will get a refund.
This is not true. Students are liable for their training costs regardless of an offer or not in accordance with the contract. There is no refunds.

it’s written in the contract. Even if you don’t reach their requirements during the course and they resign your contract they have to refund you.
This is note true. You are liable for all costs up to the point of termination and as you pay in advance, you will lose the money for the entire phase even if you fail on day 1. There is no refunds.

I’m about to start the course in Feb. I wrote a letter to te recruitment department and they told me that students who have been offered a spot will be hired as the conditions of the letter of employment states. Btw he even told me that he’s not going to tell me how this situation will affect future intakes in the course.
I suggest you read and re-read your contract.

I've no problem with you gambling your money, but please don't gamble other people's with misinformation.

Last edited by Pilot.Mark; 7th Dec 2023 at 19:57.