PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair pricing... new costs or computer error?
Old 6th Dec 2023, 13:41
blind pew

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
In the old days customers would buy several tickets for the same day especially on Fridays on BA and would claim a full refund on those not used. The mean no show was 12% on the code share route LHR -ZRH. Was a question of commuters being able to travel on an earlier or later flight depending on time of finishing work.
RIO would be far more of a problem when they had rampant inflation as the locals bought tickets in local currency when they got paid and cashed them in when they needed the money at the new exchange rate as the tickets were priced in USD.
I had one of the first flights which included airport printed tickets..the staff hadn’t heard of it at Nimes..mind you they are french (moi Aussie b4 I get any flack.
Dublin on the way out had introduced the hand baggage mafia for the first time since before covid.good.
Happy to fly with O’Leary’s lot but will never use the trump coloured airline again and avoid my old lot after a disastrous trip to the gulf.
It’s a terrible shame imho that the french stopped FR expansion there..destroyed tourism and 8? Years on Nimes in just getting back on its feet.
Sadly I have to pay a massive premium if I decide to travel the next couple of days ..as in 2000% on my last trip.