PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair pricing... new costs or computer error?
Old 6th Dec 2023, 11:21
Eutychus

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Bull at a Gate
Don’t get much chance to fly Ryanair, but when we do we find them a great way to fly. Follow their rules and you will pay a tiny amount of money for a service which is exactly as advertised. The alternative is a full cost carrier which often delivers a low cost service.
My son recently booked a long-haul flight with a flag carrier which he chose for their attractive price over the route. Only when he sent the travel details to us did he notice that the attractive price was because he had picked the default ticket option which included no hold luggage - for a flight of over 10,000km!

In other words, it's not just Ryanair that play fast and loose with their booking systems.

I've flown Ryanair quite a lot, have been (very) delayed only once and have always found one gets what one pays for, provided one reads the small print carefully.

(Ryanair also gave me one of my most exciting takeoffs ever back in the day with quite an empty plane, what must have been an ex-air force pilot and I guess a B737-200. Took off like a scared cat).