PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATO vs Russia
Thread: NATO vs Russia
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2023, 22:34
Lucifer Morningstar

Received 46 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by dead_pan
Never going to happen. Russia is a busted flush - they're never going to trouble the West militarily. Given their laboured efforts in Ukraine, I think we can all sleep easy.
I completely understand your post but I beg to differ. IMHO Russia has learned 2 things in this war - they have learned that they are not as good as they thought they were, and they have also learned that the West's support for an ally is not as solid they thought - deliverises of weappns and equipment are sporadic at best. They know they can wait this out and the West will fold. They are prepared to rearm and fight a war of attrition - is the USA? (No...in case you were wondering)
Russia see's that despite the billions ploughed into the Ukraine war by the West, they are not losing. They see Western nations like the USA openly debating whether to support Ukraine any further. They see Trump, who is an openly communist Russian puppet, perhaps as the next President, and they are laughing all the way to Kiev. I cannot conceive of how utterly deranged someone needs to be to support Trump, but it is America, the land of Morons, so no surprise really...

The USA will probably elect Trump., and he will hand Ukraine to Putin. Putin will then go for the Baltic states, and Trump will let him.

I grew up in the USA and I loved the place, but it is now a weak vassal to Russia and China and if Trump becomes President it will become a slave.
The following 7 users liked this post by Lucifer Morningstar: