PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATO vs Russia
Thread: NATO vs Russia
View Single Post
Old 5th Dec 2023, 08:20
Spunky Monkey

Received 266 Likes on 52 Posts
Originally Posted by jolihokistix
Yes, but Russia uses the situation everywhere to drive in a wedge, take their side, and expand their influence in order to out the majority and justify further land grabs. Rinse and repeat.
There is another culture that is trying to do the same it would appear. Its startling that governments for the last 20+ years believed trade would keep the world peaceful.
This brings greed and that greed creates more conflict.
We really need to be thinking about rearming properly and treating our service personnel like the guardians they are, not some public sector menial civil servant.
Currently the West is in the period of the 1930s, the writing is on the wall.
Instead of addressing the situation politics and the vocal idiots are dividing our countries and communities.
People are starting to harden their views towards the minority tail wagging the dog as they see the existential threat from Russia, China and Islamic Fundamentalism.
Its a pity the politicians are still trying to decide what a woman is, taking the knee and what pronouns are important to men with mental health issues.
I am more concerned that in 10 years my kids are having to wear a uniform to defend the real values of the West.

Last edited by Spunky Monkey; 5th Dec 2023 at 08:21. Reason: I am more concerned that in 10 years my kids are having to wear a uniform to defend the real values of the West.