PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - British Airways-2
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2023, 18:36
Mr Mac

Received 170 Likes on 105 Posts
Originally Posted by laviation
They expect the free champagne and they get the free champagne! You just have to ask for it !
Well let’s start at the top, people asked for honest feedback and I typed what she said and experienced and some feel that she is somehow being over entitled or something 🙄 It’s Business class on a large international airline FFS.

The flights were free courtesy of AMEX and points apart from UK tax.The comment on Bacon roll is a comment on the food not on anything else. The comment on Champagne is the same as every lounge I and she has been in operated by an airline rather than franchise offers this, it’s not a perk it comes with the ticket and to be frank is expected.

I am sorry that some feel that this is some social commentary or what ever but I was asked to give feedback and that is what I did. Overall she was quite positive of the flight and she pointed out quite small stuff that can be fixed, apart from the getting up early for the flight.
She actually worked in aviation and her views on service etc are probably more valid than some keyboard warriors who may not have the same insight.
Anyway I will see what I find going North and will let you know.

PS
I also dislike Ketchup on a Bacon roll and think Champagne should be available in a World class airline Hub which BA says they are.

I will get back to you post flight with my own observations and would hope that I don’t have to put up with some of the above rather unbecoming comment’s as to be frank I would have expected better, but hay ho !

Cheers
Mr Mac

Last edited by Mr Mac; 3rd Dec 2023 at 18:58.