PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EBA negotiations...a hypothetical?
View Single Post
Old 3rd Dec 2023, 05:56
HappyBandit

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by TrashDash
The EBA was released today. Thank you to every one who posted on the thread. It caught the attention of the negotiating team (despite them claming we are wrong) when we were given no formal feedback opportunties. The opt in for DHA vs DHAA is a good outcome that acknowledges different bases have different flying. Hopefully we finally get communication from the committee to understand their reasoning for the changes.
Yes I think the option of DHA vs DHAA is good, however I think this is where the positives end. Ive done various calculations and its still well below where it should be with a very modest 4% increase per year factoring in pay freeze etc. This assumes the propoaed % increase of 5 and 3 per year alomg with dha increase.

The union reps have already begun their pounding of the chest everytime they step into the crewroom. No one even needs to ask how the negotiations are going, they'll tell you.

You can probably assume where my vote will be going. I understand most just want this sorted, as do I, however it also needs to be worthwhile. In its current state, I don't personally believe it is.