PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - L3 Harris sale of Aviation sector impact on cadets
Old 1st Dec 2023, 11:03
VariablePitchP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GTpilotmumma
Hi all, our eldest has just been accepted into the ATPL with L3 Harris. We haven't signed paperwork or parted with any funds yet. I've just read online that they've sold their aviation business which includes the pilot training sector. I understand from L3 Harris that "they'll be no changes apart from a company name change in 4 months time". I'm concerned about the impact of the company change, the relationship with airlines and overall quality following the sale. Is there anyone out there currently training with them that could shed some light on how things are going to be post sale?
thank you for any help and advice you can give.
Do some due diligence..!

5 minutes of looking for reviews of L3 or it’s former name of CTC and you’d never have contemplated allowing your child to spend £100K with them.

Be grateful they’ve only wasted a few hundred quid applying.

Some of us I’m sure seem a bit of a stuck record but what exactly are you hoping to gain by spending an extra £30K on ‘integrated’ vs ‘modular’? They’ll get the same piece of paper at the end of it all.