PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flight Schools in Philippines info
View Single Post
Old 30th Nov 2023, 13:19
Isai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any remark about the Royhle Aviation Academy ?

Originally Posted by jyothisjohn
Well I am doing my flight training in Philippines right now in a school called Royhle Flight Training academy in Dumaguete City. Be careful choosing schools especially in the Philippines.Its a new school and I have no words to explain how amazing this school is...what they tell you is exactly what you'll get. And also the instructors are very experienced and really know their stuff! The fees I'm paying here is $58000 for CPL ME/IR with Flight Instructors Rating. Without the instructors rating I think it is $56000. The fee includes a really good accommodation, food, license fees, exam fees and everything. Basically you don't really have to pay for anything after getting here, except I guess the travelling charges when you have to go to other cities to do examinations.
Any update ? I'm about to head off to the Phillipines in couple month, to get a PPL, CCL and maybe IR, I'm still not sure in what school I'm going to enroll. The Royhle Aviation Academy is so far my favourite option, but I'll wait to have seen it before to decide, I'm going to visit several of them.
Have you succesfully obtained your licenses ? It's been ten years from now, I'm not even sure you'll answer, but looking at your decision to enroll in the Royhle, was it worth it ? What were the pros and cons of this school ?

Thank you for replaying, it's hard to find any information about the flight schools in the Phillipines.