PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA f/os Wanting GSS commands
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2004, 17:25
Captain Correlli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Reap what you sow.....

You are a particularly arrogant individual Kevin old chap. To comment about BACX when you are not actually part of it, and consistently misquote the situation there is bad enough. Yes, the secondees are professional, 'nice' blokes. They have been treated professionally and nicely, as most of us in BACX recognise the situation for what it is - a management and BACC stitch-up.

Let us not (again) discuss the history, let US (in BACX) advise YOU that the situation may be about to change. If there are to be mandatory redundancies in the BACX pilot community (as now looks likely) whilst we are supporting a a mainline surplus on one of our fleets on our AOC, I think you may well find the courts being approached, and BALPA for once having to be even handed.

I don't work for GSS, but the stench of heavy handed bullying comes across all too well. The smooth, glib, posturing employed by you and your ilk to 'justify' your position reminds me oh so much of a certain Antony Linton Blair. Doubtless you all feel content with the 'totality' of YOUR position too - for the moment!! I'm sure the GSS situation is once again just the BACC getting their foot in the door, and things will continue to change for the worse because a precedent will have been set.
Don't ever forget that what goes around, comes around.

Oh- maybe it would be more appropriate to refer to mainline guys as "Kevins" because that certainly aligns more accurately with their self serving, arrogant, meretricious, greedy, pompous, verbose and glib attitudes. A pox on you BA, the sooner the economic realities are served to you by the banks and finance houses the sooner we can all start again!

Yes, that is a bit of a rant - put it down to finally reading one post too many by the likes of Kevin Solo and Tandem Rotor et al, and being pointed toward the dole queue by their management practices!