PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Advice on repair of long out of warranty headset?
Old 28th Nov 2023, 07:13
Mr Mossberg

Received 165 Likes on 78 Posts
I couldn't disagree more. In the past I've dealt with their Customer Service twice, The first was a cable that was damaged due to my own fault in slamming it in the door a few too many times, they were great about it and repaired it under warranty without charge and even replaced it with the newer style cable. Second time was more recent it developed a fault out of warranty and they were all too happy to repair it. Also haven't had any issues with it turning sticky, if this happens you can easily fix it with talcum powder or using rubbing alcohol, I've done this trick on other things I've owned that have had this happen over time.
Lightspeed any day of the week. I put it in after I'd done damage, pulled the cord off it after jumping out of the aircraft with it still on my head. (I was in a hurry). They replaced the chord on warranty and put new ear seals on it at no charge. Second time was for a service, $120 AUD for another new cord, new seals. And they're a better headset than bose.
The following users liked this post: