PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Easyjet New Recruitment Campaign
View Single Post
Old 25th Nov 2023, 20:14
BONES_

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by a350pilots
Hi,
You will not receive a permanent contract but a 'fijo-discotinuo" contract. Basically, for the 3 months, you will be unemployed but you can ask for unemployment benefits if eligible by the Spanish State (SEPE). Check following for the meaning:
https://www.wolterskluwer.com/es-es/...mo-gestionarlo
You will not receive 92% of your salary but 6k before you will be made unemployed, which they call it 'unemployment support allowance'.
This is what I understood after talking to a SEPLA rep and defined in my contract: “permanent seasonal contact 9 on / 3 off”.

I also understand and know for a fact that everyone (I know of) with that contract has been re-called back; with regards to the 92%, it works out roughly that: 6k gross from EJU plus state/regional allowance. All together working out roughly that (I had the contract checked. Plus it’s online available on BOE).

Not brilliant, sure: of course I would have preferred a 100% contract in one of my 3 choices. But I’m happy enough for now. As I said before, my plan is to join a base transfer list on completion of line check.

Last edited by BONES_; 25th Nov 2023 at 20:32.