PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Generation CAE MPL easyJet
View Single Post
Old 24th Nov 2023, 17:49
ManFlex40

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by bitcoin
Thank you guys.
I'm going to present my findings from you guys to my parents and see what they think. Honestly they were dead set on paying for integrated but I can sit down with them.

Rather a separate question not related to integrated vs modular, but for the 5 integrated schools:
While flying is a vocational course, do you guys know the sort of transition from A Level workload to Ground School workload? I've heard it's not rather the technicality of the content but the sheer volume of it. I think of myself as academically sound, and have the ace of predicted grades for A Levels. Does A Level results have some direct correlation with ground school results?

Reason I'm asking is because I'm keen to get onto the BA Whitetail scheme if I was to go integrated. I suppose it's subjective, but if I could just ask, how many people achieve an average of 85% or above?

First thing's first, I'm going to go ahead and book a trial flight.
What makes you think that going integrated is the route to the whitetail route? Me and a fellow modular candidate are in the penultimate stage of selection through a Gloucestershire based ATO, and a fellow modular candidate is 1 of 6 recently tagged.

Save yourself some money, get a PPL and hour building as cheap as you can find it, then go modular with a well known ATO with good airline links