PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Modular V Integrated (Merged) - Look here before starting a new thread!
Old 22nd Nov 2023, 11:22
geryshayk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Urgent advice needed!

Hello folks,
Where do I start? It’s seems that I really need an advice!

Recently, I started an integrated self funded programme in Hungary (4 weeks ago).
However, I feel like I made a huge mistake choosing this school.
A few weeks ago I had my first theory lessons in Principle of flight. And in my opinion the choice were clear. I don’t want to be in this school. I was very disappointed of the teachers level in English and methods of teaching.
I fulfilled my aerospace engineering degree few years ago, and even though I struggle to digest the whole material and prepare properly for the progress tests (every single week)
The whole rush, teaching atmosphere and poor living conditions make me feel very anxious. And even if my first exam was alright, I feel like I’m losing my passion to perform because of the constant pressure,poorly teaching methods,lack of communication and surrounding.
I feel so miserable every single day and I just can’t imagine the next 2 years stuck here.

What should I do ? Shall I change the school/programme (mentored) before to waste extra money?