PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 19th Nov 2023, 10:24
patituri

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Luray;[url=tel:11541681
11541681]I have unrestricted permit to live and work in Latvia. Been selected by AB and passed assessment. After going trough OCC was fired without any explanations two days before sim.
Few days before they kicked me I had a long dialogue with AB security and they pressed me due to my passport that would restrict travel to one of their destinations.
I am sorry that they treated you like that. I hope you didn’t resign your previous airline. You can never be sure why kick someone out, they didn’t hire back some pilots that were flying the A220 for AB till 2020 firings. They had to be assessed again and were failed. Surprisingly, that period some Flight Instructors from ab academy were given an A220 TR and were updated to First Officers without any airline experience. A pilot that later had a runway excursion had his TR in late 2020, after experienced pilots were sent home.
There are some pilots with non EU passports currently flying with ab, that’s why I am telling you that you can never be sure why they kick someone out. They actually did that also to rated pilots with EU passports
I don’t think they mind loosing pilots, for those leaving on their will they get serious money from the bonds

Last edited by patituri; 19th Nov 2023 at 10:36.