Old 18th Nov 2023, 10:41
jimjim1

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
https://globe.adsbexchange.com/?icao...23-11-17-22:10

Press the "-" at "History -" on the LH panel
Recentre the map.
Press "Pause" in the bottom panel
Press "Play" in the bottom panel

It can be a bit slow to load and on the hour and the half there is a long delay (couple of mins?) while it loads more data. Maybe your computer or internet will be better than mine.

It's all a bit slow by current standards so take your time. Once you click, wait until it sorts itself out. It works ok. Remember it's free and forgive it. On my PC, map zooming is particularly slow when replaying.

You might need to press some of L O K M P I R F at the right hand side and close the RH panel to get the same display as I have. Black is selected, White is unselected. I have K M I selected. L and O are more labels.

It does appear to cache the data and so it is a lot smoother second time around. Reload from my link to restart, it forgets the fully detailed URL. Using the Time Sliders makes it forget the aircraft and you will have to reload from my link. Maybe there is a better way to operate asdbexchange? You can easily edit the URL in say Notepad to change the start time. It is presently 22:10.

If anyone knows how to set up the URL so that it just works please let me know. It is all a bit of a black art to me as the documentation seems to lag the features a bit.

Last edited by jimjim1; 18th Nov 2023 at 11:11.