PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SAMRA/SARON/INRAT
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2023, 19:23
Uphegoes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by WWSG
I purchased it, and you're right. It will help me so much. I would appreciate it if one of those tests was exactly the same one I will do. The explanations in each test are more useful for understanding each point than reading 300 pages. I was an airline pilot in Brazil for many years, and I remember when I was applying for ANAC (It is like TC in Canada) exams, I used to do many practice tests like Nizuz and one of them was the same test with the same questions in the same order I had done it a few days before the test. What a dream. Thanks, man!
Hello everyone,
my profile is as follows.
TT - 1400Hrs.
BOEING 737 300/500 TIME: 1100Hrs
(ICAO) CPL
with multi engine IR .
Currently flying for the Boeing 737 300/500 in Africa

My wife is a Canadian Citizen in Toronto and after I leave my current job I intend to come up to Canada and convert my licence and find a job. I want to know if I am eligible to write the Saron, Samra and Iatra exams to Covert my ICAO CPL for a frozen Canadian ATPL as I have not gotten the Total time of 1500hrs yet. Or am I only eligible for Canadian CPL ? what is the best and most suitable licence can get at this time and the process to do So.
Also,what is the current job scenario for a pilot with my hours and type rating.
I already done my medical last month still waiting for the certificate

I plan to visit Canada next month to do the ground research but at the same time help here would be highly appreciated.
Thanks