PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Generation CAE MPL easyJet
View Single Post
Old 16th Nov 2023, 18:38
bitcoin

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Generation CAE MPL easyJet

Looking for an update on the CAE MPL easyJet situation as a follow on - regarding the job prospect concerning the Covid issues.

Sort of a seperate thread to my modular pursuit - but I'm looking at Generation easyJet's MPL, and I've heard some bad experiences. From what I've heard, the letters of employment were revoked by easyJet and a hold pool was created months later. As far as I've been told the MPLs that stuck with EZY have been hired/about to be hired, but I want to know the situation now, if there are any current EZY MPL students or past MPL students that can advise me on the current situation? Are the MPL students advised on how long they have before starting with EZY at the tail of the training

Understand where I'm coming from because my parents prioritise job security with course price, and I don't want to have wasted £100k of my parent's money with a nearly useless license!

I've been looking at fATPL modular routes (see my other posts!) but I want something which "guarantees" (variable) employment before I commit to any payment.

p.s I did see a post mentioning rumor of EZY having "overhired" and they're in trouble, anyone got insight on this?