PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 14th Nov 2023, 14:51
chris1311

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Salary

Originally Posted by lekker92
First officer basic salary is 2815 and captains is 4600

I attended the assessment and the numbers you state match with what I have been told by the chief pilot during the interview so i would not expect more ;-)

In case anyone is interested about DEFO Assessment:

2 Days in RIX (they offer cheap AB tickets and hotel rates)

day 1

1.)sim screen, da42 fix base, 15 minutes, all in rix, easy wx, no failures, no briefings or checklists, only easy raw data departure, vectored ils, GA, and another vectored ils - BY FAR the easiest i have ever seen

2.) interview: mainly questions about cold wx and adverse wx IN RIX SPECIFICALLY.

3.) Psychometric computer tests, 3 hours, the hardest ones I have seen around all the assessments I have been - by far. Use skytest or pilotassessments and go for the „difficult“ preset

day 2:

1.) interview chief pilot: very relaxed, nothing technical, just discussing about your cv and your plans, hopes and dreams. Chief pilot is a very nice person to talk to

2.) psychological interview : 1 hour chat face to face about strengths weaknesses etc etc - the usual stuff

3.) 300 psychological questions on iPad

All in all a nice atmosphere, considering the baltic mentality. The latter made me choose to not go there though.