PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet-6
Thread: EasyJet-6
View Single Post
Old 1st Nov 2023, 14:48
davidjohnson6

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Originally Posted by lfc84
Has anyone got easyJet plus ? If I want to avail of this benefit it seems I need to call:

Get an earlier return flight home on the same day at no extra cost.

Transfer onto an earlier flight departing on the same day as your original return flight for free. Call our dedicated Customer Service team to check availability and quote your easyJet Plus number to change your flight for free. For added ease, you can also transfer onto an earlier flight departing or arriving at a different airport, as long as it's within the same city or location as your original booking. Example airports within the same city or location:

However, the call centre does't open until 0800. The flight I would switch from AND the flight I woud switch to both depart before 0800.
So how does it work in this circumstance ?
plus.easyjet.com/faqs.aspx#Earlierflightforfree
Similiar problem with membership of Flight Club. Handling agent staff at airports do not treat Plus or Flight Club members any differently to anybody else. Either call between 8 am and 7:45 pm (phone calls just before 8 pm tend not to be answered as people want to go home), stick with the original ticket or buy a new ticket. Unfortunately the website does not have a "Log in to Plus / Flight Club" feature when changing a ticket - I've been waiting for this for a long long time.