PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Huey Incident ?
Thread: Huey Incident ?
View Single Post
Old 23rd Jan 2004, 14:22
clipboard

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The saga continues!

Rumour has it that this man was recently under investigation by the Air Sevice Licencing Board for not filing flight returns about his business. The Board views this in a serious light, as "liquidity" issues are raised here. Why does he break the law, but are always accusing others? I have it on very good authority that all is NOT so well down there at his Waterfront office. Most of his long standing crew have quit and are now working for other companies. Regulations are often violated and covered up by his son who incidently calls everyone "Meneer". Come on CAA, get your butt into gear and inspect this operation!

There is also a rumour that this man is in deep financial dire straits, and that he vowed if he went broke, he would drag the rest of the helicopter business down with him. For that very reason, he is creating this negative publicity. (And NEGATIVE its been.)

Rumour has it that this man filed a charge against the men that "mooned" him on December 18 last year, and these men will be appearing in Court soon on an charge of "Indecent exposure". What a joke! One can only but wonder why he took offence? Everyone on the pad loved it, and thought it was a very humorous gesture. He OBVIOUSLY has no sense of humor. (Not what one would expect of a world class entertainer! ;-) Come on Elvis, get a life!

Furthermore, he has now turned the story around that the Huey owner tried to "kill" him and his son by throwing a stone at his helicopter. This to avert the possibility that he may eventually be involved in a sabotage investigation. Trying to shift focus???? A formal charge was laid with the CAA and the Police by him in this regard. (The stone throwing) From the published picture taken from his helicopter, one can see that his pilot Johnnie Eccles, was hovering over the Huey during the recovery process, but not close enough to have a stone bring him down. (David, where were you and your "kettie" my man?) The man alledges that a stone hitting the tail rotor could have brought him down. For that reason, he contacted Cape Talk and asked them to do a story live on air (once again), so that he could opiniate himself on air, and tell the world to feel sorry for him, because his opposition tried to "kill" him. I think this guy is in love with his voice. (I'm all shook up, my man ) Why don't you stick to driving your taxis my man, and if that bores you, stay in your recording studio where no one can see you bro!

The time has come for everyone in the aviation industry in SA to realise what sort of individual one is dealing with here. I mean, first of all he really thinks he's Elvis. That alone must tell you something about this man's pshycological make up!

Secondly, through his intense jealousy and obsessiveness with the Huey, both him and his kid are consistently fabricating stories about the Huey and its operation, obviously with the intend to defame it. This REALLY brings a lot of bad publicity to the V&A Operations, and it is a fact that he is to to realise that it has also affected HIS business!

So what next? Come on people, sooner or later any logically minded person must draw the conclusion that all of this has been a tit for tat scenario, and that this guy should not be taken seriously.

Until next time!