PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Newbie & Flying Training Advice (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Oct 2023, 04:23
PiperCameron

Received 82 Likes on 64 Posts
Originally Posted by Batza250
Unfortunately I didnt attend the information session as I found out about the program 2 weeks ago as I drove past thier office and saw a sign advertising the airline cadetship.

Im just a bit sceptical when it comes to the program as it isnt mentioned on their website. Like is this program/opportunity of a job with up companies up north and Southern given to the average Joe who comes in and wants to get his CPL or is it like the actual cadetships where when you sign up for the specific program and only those kids in the program get given the opportunity for those jobs.
As I mentioned, they've been trying to re-invent themselves so this is probably too new for their website. I know pre-COVID they had a link with Sharp Airlines and quite a few of their graduates got jobs that way, but wouldn't know if that's still the case nowadays.

If you're interested in a cadetship, I'd strongly suggest stopping by and asking them - they're a nice bunch and I'm sure they'd be happy to answer any questions you have. :-)