PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SmartLynx contracts
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2023, 23:00
Klimax

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Ice033
What do you want for off day remove ? 1000€ ? My god...

The standard is up to you, nobody will push you, we are not kids. There are excellent guys as well as very bad. Like in every company.
Many CP for Wizzair are here now, some from EZY, Qatar, Emirates... Many have skills.

It is interesting if you want to fly all over the world and not only for CP upgrade or get back on track. Of course if you have kids and wife at home and you want to fly 10h per month, being in your bed everyday that's not interesting. Again, everybody is in a different situation, what is interesting for me is not for you. This summer we flew between 80h and 100h per month in Istanbul for example.

And yes, double off day remove = 200€. Selling one week for 1400€ is not bad imo. You can make between 5k and 6k each months over 500h.

One bad thing in that airline is the technical conditions of aircrafts. Not good at all but at least something is happening and you get XP.

AerViva is the best broker if you go with them. I was with Confair, I left.
Wow. Talk about low expectations! Obviously it all depends on where in the world you come from and live! But this is low as f@ck terms!