PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - SmartLynx contracts
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2023, 16:06
Ice033

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by latecoere240
The other broker in Dubai is Aerviva. But we all know all of this it’s managed from baltic land.
If you apply on Smartlynx website and get trough recruitment process, good chance they will give you contract with Aerviva. It’s what i got.
I still have some good friends there. They removed their winter fees and maintained summer fees.
They will position you from everywhere in the world to keep their crew. It was not the case when i was there.

What Off-day removal fees amount? During my time there (2022) it was only 100 euros/ day… not really interesting.
Since so far it’s not really interesting. Some they prefer coming back home tonight as their flight ticket is more expensive than if you sell your off days 😅.

To Sum up, it’s play and game there and The standard is not good..
i will consider this company only in 2 cases :
1) in case of redundancy to get back on track and get current
2) for captain upgrade.
What do you want for off day remove ? 1000€ ? My god...

The standard is up to you, nobody will push you, we are not kids. There are excellent guys as well as very bad. Like in every company.
Many CP for Wizzair are here now, some from EZY, Qatar, Emirates... Many have skills.

It is interesting if you want to fly all over the world and not only for CP upgrade or get back on track. Of course if you have kids and wife at home and you want to fly 10h per month, being in your bed everyday that's not interesting. Again, everybody is in a different situation, what is interesting for me is not for you. This summer we flew between 80h and 100h per month in Istanbul for example.

And yes, double off day remove = 200€. Selling one week for 1400€ is not bad imo. You can make between 5k and 6k each months over 500h.

One bad thing in that airline is the technical conditions of aircrafts. Not good at all but at least something is happening and you get XP.

AerViva is the best broker if you go with them. I was with Confair, I left.