PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Cathay Pacific Cadet Pilot Programme
View Single Post
Old 25th Oct 2023, 12:16
Hyeeee

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Hardrod
95 per cent of the candidates failed when they no longer able to access to their application through candidate portal, that said, there are some exceptions though, and it is on case by case basis. One could fail the first-round interview, told to reapply in 6 months times, received an invitation to attend the final round interview before his or her next try. This kind of exceptions have been going on for many years. Nothing new.

Funny enough, if you read on the rejection email carefully, it tells you to update on your application in due course. With the new ATS being put in place, no where you can make any updates on it, that’s the old rejection email created specifically for the previous system. How lazy the new Talent Acquisition team is. If you wonder why you haven't heard any news from them, maybe they are just too lazy to follow up with you.
Thank you so much for explaining! Yeah now it is more clear to me! So I'm just gonna keep my hopes up now and hope they are just too busy to tell me. Do you know anything around background check? what would they really check?