PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Fly Dubai Second Officer Programme
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2023, 18:28
4LIFE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by cruisepower
1. Nope they don't check if you passed your check rides at the first attempt. As long as you have a valid licenses and certificates its suffice. If at any point they ask if you failed any exams or checkrides just be honest.

2. The UAE ATPL exams are similar to the EASA exams maybe little differences especially the air law and procedures exams but dont worry the flight school can help with that. Yes it is intense if you need to complete it in a very short time. You need to dedicate full time for it.

If you decide to enroll in this program my advise is dedicate your full concentration into it and be patience. It can be slow or fast depending on their training slots, its costly but worth it especially when you are released to the line as First officer. The salary and benefits are very good. Flying is crazy lots of night flights and short multiple sectors.

Another advise is visit dubai and see if it is a place you can adapt to, the downside to Dubai is the weather and cost of living but otherwise it's one of the safest place on earth and friendly people. Good luck.
Thank you for the reply. I appreciate it.
Did u go through this program? Can I ask message you on some other platform, please?
I've been told by CAE representative that so far there's no a deadline for applications. However, there were a lot of questions that I didn't get a direct answer to. Like, what is the timeline, are there set dates for the program start, what is the success rate of applicants, that made it to FlyDubai after this program (this one is especiallyimportant to know for me, because I'm not into gambling), what are the reasons for rejections, etc.
I would appreciate if someone could share their experience here or in DMs.
Thanks!