PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Edinburgh-4
Thread: Edinburgh-4
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2023, 15:17
OltonPete

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CAA date

Originally Posted by GoEDI
I don't believe transit pax are included, only those dis/embarking through the terminal. So it should just be the 2 LAX originating pax who disembarked at EDI recorded, which they were, and nothing added to DOH figures.

Out of interest, what CAA resource is it you are using to display total rotations on a route for the month?

Wouldn't say 84% is the end of the world, UA only loaded the B764 onto the route for August at the end of May, so not very much time at all to fill the additional capacity. That said, the monthly average doesn't tell the whole story, as from what I saw, generally it's the early/mid week flights that were running a bit lighter on B75W, and the B764 was justified on the busier weekend runs.
Afternoon GoEDI

If that link doesn't work (it doesn't look quite right) just copy and paste into your browser. It should open up in the year page and click on the one you want to display the individual months. Note I don't cross check many of these with FR24 but I have not found any errors.

I am using an Apple Mac and neither the PDF or CSV option open perfectly, the former is probably something to with my settings as only a tenth of the page is displayed but it allows me to scroll down to view all and the CSV has to be copied and pasted into numbers or sheets and tidied up but I am using Safari.

https://www.caa.co.uk/data-and-analy...ty-statistics/

Im sure there will be a definitive answer to transits somewhere but like you I was under the impression they only counted if they got off but I am not so sure now with my local (BHX) seemingly showing diverted pax in the individual routes where I am sure some were fuel n go but I can't be sure.

Quoting planespotters.net again the new United A21N is showing 20/180 config which I assume is "domestic" and would I be correct in thinking that there isn't any imminent plans to send them across the Atlantic.

Pete

Last edited by OltonPete; 24th Oct 2023 at 15:18. Reason: The link has opened for me