PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Air Baltic information
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2023, 14:03
twentyfivehundred220

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by batushka
I don't know if the people you attack with your different accounts had an assessment. I can speak for my case. When I was assessed I had more than 2000 hours on an proper CS 25 airliner with FMS and EFIS . That time market was still bad so I booked a sim session for a DA42 sim in Germany before the assessment. It didn't help at all. The assessment was full of tricks. Non standard ones. For the record I had a successful assessment few years ago and another one few months ago.
Describe please your assessment to see if we had the same one. Don't spare the details, it will make the difference. Because I believe that you, and people like you, had a special treatment. That special treatment was the reason to invite you at the first place despite you didn't meet the entry requirements. With your other accounts you admit that Let410, Beechcraft 1900, Js31, piston trainers, pilots were hired. These aircrafts are not CS25, FMS as per the requirements. Another user, wrote that he was fired just before the TR to be replaced with someone of your kind.
A failed assessments is not a big deal. I feel lucky that I was failed and got a better job later. What is annoying is to invite people that will be failed in favor of others who managed to be invited without meeting the requirements and would be hired no matter what. More annoying is to have here a person of that breed making lectures. With multiple accounts, something which reflects the fraudy ways you use
But why have you decided that I am using different accounts? A220 is my first type, so I actually had to google Let410, Beechcraft 1900, Js31 to understand your reference.
airBaltic is my first company, coming straight from their Pilot Academy, I'm relatively new to the industry, company and A220, so I just stumbled upon this forum and saw ppl talking nonsense about the company that I like a lot. It's got its flaws, but I mean, MAFIA? I think last year alone they've hired around 150(?) new pilots, and to believe they're all "friends" of someone in the office creating multiple accounts - that's quite a serious conspiracy.
Anyway - no offense to anyone, I hope you're really loving your jobs wherever you work.