PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gaza Air War
Thread: Gaza Air War
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2023, 10:50
Grimweasel

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by melmothtw
Where does the air war begin and end? There's a reason for every bomb dropped and a consequence for it also. Surely those are both part of the 'air war' as much as the act of dropping the bomb. If not, it's not a real conversation.

Also, go through the Ukraine thread and tell me every post is wholly concerned with the air war and nothing more.

The difference between the Ukraine and the Gaza threads is that everyone here seems to be of a similar mindset when it comes to Ukraine, and so off topic divergence is tolerated. That's all.
Not me! I like to look at alt news and int sources beyond the M I 6 controlled UK (Crown Temple) Press; I was saying to people very early on that any justification Russia had was far greater than NATO in Libya for example. Yet, NATO = defenders of the 'rules based international order' (their neoliberal rules). And you could see from alt sources that Russia was very much wining against Ukraine early on. Yet Nazi Azov in Ukraine were fine in the MSM and military circles, but now the Nazis are bad again because, Israel of course. The duplicity in the sheeples' opinions is staggering!